Ramblings from a former Alaskan

The occasional ramblings, thoughts, rants, etc., from an independent who has lived all over the country.

Saturday, October 01, 2005

A few pictures

Here are a few pictures, as promised. I haven't gotten away from the hospital area with my camera. One of these days, I'll get pictures of the surrounding area.

This picture was taken from my side door. My commute to work is pretty short. Which is fine with me.

This is from the same side door looking toward the back, away from the hospital. It was taken about two weeks ago.

Part of the living area and kitchen/dining area.


This is the living room area.



Why did I select this photograph? If you look closely, you'll notice there really is a television in the entertainment center. Really. Honest. Sure it's the size of a postage stamp, but it's really there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home