Ramblings from a former Alaskan

The occasional ramblings, thoughts, rants, etc., from an independent who has lived all over the country.

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Before the new format

Since I'm pretty sure the graphics will go away, I've decided to change a few things.

This blog will be about things. I'll create a new blog for the soaps and things. I don't want people to think this has turned into an advertisement.

So...where are we?

Has anyone noticed the leaves? It's not as noticeable in the Homer area, but up around Soldotna there are a lot of yellow leaves, plus some rust colored one.

And the fireweed. Oh. My. Gawd. It's there. Most of them are at the top. Start counting. Six weeks from today. Winter.

At least I'll spend winter in Homer. Yay.

I love this time of year. I really do. The days are cooler and with the hot flashes, cooler days are a really, really, really good thing. Oops. Was the TMI?

Okay...time to save what I can of this blog and create a new one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home