Ramblings from a former Alaskan

The occasional ramblings, thoughts, rants, etc., from an independent who has lived all over the country.

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

No out of town trip for us

Our mini vacation was shot to hell on Monday when I went to the doctor. This last week at work I was a total bitch. Little things bugged me. I spent most of my shifts pissed at the world.

Do ya think maybe having pneumonia had anything to do with my short fuse?

The doggies don't have to go to the dog sitter and now I have to figure out when to rebook the trip so I don't waste the tickets.

I am feeling better. Still not good, forget great. But I'm going to work a short shift tomorrow night and another short one the next night. Then it will be time for a few days off. I hope it's enough to get me over this crap.

Keep your fingers crossed.

And to make life easier, we're in the middle of a winter storm warning tonight. Yay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home