Ramblings from a former Alaskan

The occasional ramblings, thoughts, rants, etc., from an independent who has lived all over the country.

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Need I say more?

This picture was taken November 2nd. There was a little snow on the ground about 48 hours ago from an earlier snow storm. Maybe two inches were left.

Then less than 48 hours ago it started snowing. And snowing. And snowing.

Why haven't you heard from me?

I have thirty stairs to keep snow free, plus two landings, plus my vehicle.

I'm losing the battle.

This was taken about an hour ago. Around 7 a.m. The snow started late morning on Monday.

Global warming my ass!!!!

Can I buy a dose of it on E-bay?

Yes, this is Alaska. But it's the banana belt of Alaska.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home