Ramblings from a former Alaskan

The occasional ramblings, thoughts, rants, etc., from an independent who has lived all over the country.

Thursday, November 16, 2006

More and more and more

We didn't get any new snow after I shoveled yesterday.

Then I went to work and while I was there, we received another four to six inches.

According to wunderground.com and juneauempire.com we are under a snow advisory. Isn't that special. Last night we were under a wind advisory. I guess while we weren't getting the new snow, we had to redistribute the old snow. I guess the only politicians who made it to town for the special session were the democrats. Since there isn't any money, or benefits to redistribute, they found a way to redistribute the snow.

I really wanted to be out of Juneau before the snow and/or politicians hit town.

Had I known how clueless Juneau is when it comes to snow, I would have left a couple weeks ago. How was I to know they don't know how to handle two feet of snow? Alaska's capital city doesn't have the resources to handle snow. Simply amazing.

Off to sleep and when I wake, I'll try to figure out how to handle the new snow that fell while I slept.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home