Ramblings from a former Alaskan

The occasional ramblings, thoughts, rants, etc., from an independent who has lived all over the country.

Friday, November 16, 2007

More cleaning up

I removed my email address from the blog. That email address was getting so much s*p*a*m that I couldn't find real emails.

I also removed my personal website. It appears there is a problem with it since I can't get it to load nor another website that I knew was hosted by that site.

It was with great regret that I removed the link to Pamela Joy's website. She's been gone for a little over two years. Her website wouldn't pull up, so I guess she is truly gone from us. Which is too bad because her website was filled with so much information about Alaska. She was a beacon of light to many who dreamed of moving to Alaska.

I also removed several blogs that are no longer active.

In time I'll add more blogs that I find interesting or amusing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home