Ramblings from a former Alaskan

The occasional ramblings, thoughts, rants, etc., from an independent who has lived all over the country.

Sunday, August 13, 2006

OSIM Monday


Yes, it's "Oh shit it's my Monday" time.

Friday and Saturday are slow ship days. Nope, I don't mean that only really slow ships come to town. I mean there's usually on one large ship docked at a time. The other days usually have three to five docked at a time.

This ship isn't one of the largest I've seen. It's about average.

So, nothing serious today. Nothing funny. Hell, it's my Monday. There's nothing funny about Mondays. Really. Honestly.

But for three nights I was able to sleep while it was dark and I miss sleeping in the dark. But that's for another time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home