Ramblings from a former Alaskan

The occasional ramblings, thoughts, rants, etc., from an independent who has lived all over the country.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

It always trumped everything else

I'm suffering from informational overload. Or another way to put it is that I've reached my maximum capacity for bullshit.

It's pretty normal that when life decides to dump the BS on fast and furious it hits almost every aspect of my life. No area is safe, even the areas that I always thought were uber safe.

I'm tired. Strike that. I'm flat out exhausted.

As each event has been slung at me, I've listened to my heart, then my head and after they finished arguing, I listened to my gut. Listening to my gut trumps all.

But this time, with this latest, my gut is eerily silent. My heart is arguing one way, my head the other and my gut, my good old faithful gut is so stunningly quiet.

Or the few times it does come out to talk all it says is, "Wow. This is a tough call. You're on your own with this one."

Yeah, tell me about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home