Ramblings from a former Alaskan

The occasional ramblings, thoughts, rants, etc., from an independent who has lived all over the country.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

It's been too long

Today was/is sunny again. I slept through most of the sun.

But I was reminded of another day in June. June 10th to be exact when one of my co-workers and I went from one end of Douglas Island to the other and then we went to the north end of the road on the Juneau side and then as far south as we could on Thane Road.

This picture was taken about 25 miles north of Juneau, out the road. It's part of The Shrine for St. Therese.

Words can't describe what's hidden in those trees. Over the next few enteries, I'll post more pictures from June 10th. Though I have to admit, after a while I stopped taking pictures and just enjoyed the scenary.

In a little over a month I'll probably take that trip again. The one where I explore the whole road system again.

Stay tuned for Juneau at her best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home