Ramblings from a former Alaskan

The occasional ramblings, thoughts, rants, etc., from an independent who has lived all over the country.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

The winner

My gut is back and talking up a storm.

I'm okay. I really appreciate the concern. I mean, I really, really do appreciate it.

The latest of a long list of things to deal with was the one where I reached the bullshit threshold.

Four hours of sleep and stumbling across some information that was very needed has made a huge amount of difference.

My gut was never silent. What it was telling me didn't make any sense, so I assumed it had bailed on me.

I was worried though. I was very worried.

I'm going on vacation. The first one in years. With the latest straw on the camels back I wasn't sure how I'd manage to do any such thing.

I wasn't sure if I even wanted my vacation. Then it hit me. Yes, I do want this vacation. I've worked hard for it. I've earned it. I'm going to rest, relax and have fun. And I'm going to be completely out of touch with the world. Good-bye bullshit. Hello, a few bullshit free days.

This space will be silent until after I've had those BS free days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home