Ramblings from a former Alaskan

The occasional ramblings, thoughts, rants, etc., from an independent who has lived all over the country.

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Time

Time is rushing by.

There aren't enough hours in a day.

Today I went out to the spit. When we first came back, we went out to the spit and the fishing hole was filled with ice. Today it was ice free.

Even at our place the piles of snow are melting.

Spring is in the air.

Roger is busy tinkering on projects. I'm busy trying to figure out if my business idea is viable or not. I think it is. From the little I've discussed it with people, they seem the think it's very doable. Of course it's not their money that's being dumped into it.

And coming up with a name is so hard. A lady told me today to just use a name and change it in a year or so if I don't like it. That makes sense, but if I can come up with something right now, that would be better.

Speaking of time...my to do list is very long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home