Ramblings from a former Alaskan

The occasional ramblings, thoughts, rants, etc., from an independent who has lived all over the country.

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Merry Christmas and Hotel California

The bug came back. Boy did it really knock me down this time.

I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year.

I know I should change it to happy holidays, but we celebrate Christmas in our house. If you don't, change the Merry Christmas to whatever holiday you do celebrate.

What does Hotel California have to do with all this? I put in my notice at work. Friday was supposed to be my last day. When the phone rang on Saturday, I thought it would be safe to answer it. It was work wondering if I could come in and work. They had a couple of people who called in sick. I went it to work.

So, I can check out, but I can't leave.

Until next year, have a safe holiday season.

2 Comments:

At 6:30 AM , Blogger Jo said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you Jody. Hope its a good holiday season for you and you don't get that bug back any more.

 
At 3:24 PM , Blogger Satima Flavell said...

Have a wonderful New Year, Jody. Happy writing, happy soaping, happy everything-ing. And better health, if them upstairs be willing:-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home