Ramblings from a former Alaskan

The occasional ramblings, thoughts, rants, etc., from an independent who has lived all over the country.

Sunday, October 29, 2006

The Red Hat Club

Today I joined the "Red Hat Club". If you don't know what it means, don't worry about it.

But it's a mile stone.


The club itself isn't bad. But let me tell you, the initiation is a total bitch.

I made it. With almost everything intact. Okay, so my pride and dignity are a little battered, but they're still here with me.

In the next few days I'll compose a list of things that I want to accomplish. I won't post it here, but I'll have it in my mind and a piece of paper to remind me of things I want to do in my life.

It's all part of being part of the Red Hat Club. I finally made it. And it's not as bad as I thought it would be.

Yippee!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home