Ramblings from a former Alaskan

The occasional ramblings, thoughts, rants, etc., from an independent who has lived all over the country.

Friday, January 18, 2008

Post it notes

Aren't Post-it-notes great?

I have one on my desk. It simply states: Time to start packing.

And it is.

I've been interviewing lately. There are two spots that are standing out from the crowd. And it appears I'm standing out from the crowd with them, too.

One is 30 miles from the town we originally wanted to call home when we picked the place we'd live if we didn't have to work. The other is about 75 miles from that same town, but in a different state.

I'm excited about both places. Each one has a lot of positive things going for it.

I know I've been quiet lately, but I haven't been lounging. I really do need to start packing. Seriously.

3 Comments:

At 5:53 AM , Blogger Jo said...

I'm glad I am not near enough to help you pack, I hate that part of moving. I hate the unpacking as well of course. In fact I hate moving and I have done it a LOT. I hope you find something you really like Jody.

 
At 5:13 AM , Blogger Marilyn Z. Tomlins said...

Leaving's not the best part of moving; arriving, is. Once, it's all done, you will love it.
Best of luck!
Marilyn

 
At 8:41 PM , Blogger Satima Flavell said...

I'm glad to read on the list that you've found work already, Jody. I hope it all goes well and that you settle down there happily.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home